Designed and picked by Keia.
An artful, unusual hand-tied bouquet made using scented geranium foliage and seasonal British flowers.
Our in-house 90s Drew Barrymore bouquet. Sunny, fun and a little weird.
About our seasonal bouquets
We work with the rhythm of nature, so the flowers we select and pair for your made-to-order bouquet will vary week to week.
We will choose the best seasonal varieties on the day of your despatch to create a beautiful arrangement that honours the season. Here you can find a current menu of what flowers we have available this week.
This is a hand-tied bouquet and does not include a vase, although one can be added to your order if desired.
- We continue to deliver on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays during the lockdown. We exceptionally deliver on March 14 (Sunday) for Mothers’ Day.
- Shipping is calculated at £1.50 per half mile from our studio at 62 Chatsworth Road, London E5 9RZ.
- For the time being, we are currently not able to offer timed delivery slots. All flowers will be delivered between 10 AM and 7 PM on your selected date.
- If you’d like to avail of same day delivery, please place your order before 1:30PM. Otherwise, we deliver your flowers on the next available delivery date.
- For click & collect, we’ll make sure your flowers are ready between 10 AM and 4 PM at 62 Chatsworth Road, E5 9RZ on your selected date.
Caring for your flowers
We made this handy guide on how to care for your flowers.
Want more inspiration?
We keep our Instagram up-to-date with seasonal blooms and our latest inspirations.